The Nisqually River Foundation (NRF) is the 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides the staffing and funding power behind the Nisqually River Council through the implementation of the Nisqually Watershed Stewardship Plan (NWSP). Thank you for your generosity: your support is critical to our work. By choosing to donate to the Nisqually River Foundation, you are supporting efforts to create a more sustainable watershed.
(You do not need a PayPal account to donate; NRF also accepts credit and debit card transactions via this link.)
Thank you for your gift. Your generous donation:
- Strengthens the collaboration and sense of community that has been at the heart of the Nisqually River Council since it was formed in 1987.
- Supports student and adult environmental education, through field experiences such as water quality monitoring, habitat restoration, and climate change literacy.
- Is matched almost 200 to 1. The NRF currently receives about $200 in grant money for every $1 donated, which means your gift goes even further in supporting our efforts.
Donate Using AmazonSmile
While shopping on Amazon, you can support the NRF by shopping through AmazonSmile. A small percentage of your purchase will be donated to the NRF, without you needing to pay more! To use this feature:
- Log in to smile.amazon.com, and select Nisqually River Foundation as the charity you wish to support.
- Complete your purchase and relax, knowing that you have contributed to a more sustainable future.
Donations may be mailed to the NRF office at:
Nisqually River Foundation
12501 Yelm Hwy SE
Olympia WA, 98513
Volunteer opportunities include the Nisqually Stream Stewards course, facilitating Nisqually River Education Project field experiences, habitat restoration events, leading activities at the Nisqually Watershed Festival, and more! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our mailing list, or check our Volunteer Opportunities for a list of volunteer organizations in the watershed and upcoming events.
If your employer offers matching donations for volunteer service or financial donations to 501(c)(3)s like the Nisqually River Foundation, contact email@example.com to find out how to leverage your contributions!